Jennifer King is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Jennifer earned a Masters degree in Psychology from an ABAI (Association for Behavior Analysis International) approved program at the University of Nevada, Reno in 1999. She became a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in 2002.
Since 1996, Ms. King has been working with parents and teachers to help children learn adaptive skills while decreasing maladaptive behavior. She has worked with children diagnosed with a variety of developmental disabilities as well as typically developing children. She has experience in language development, toilet training, mealtime feeding difficulties, mild to moderate aggression and self-injury. Jennifer worked for the Clinic4Kidz feeding program under the supervision of Dr. Meeta R. Patel from 2004 until 2012.
Jennifer works in Philadelphia and its surrounding suburbs. She also travels to New York, New Jersey and Delaware. In some circumstances, travel to other states is possible. She currently lives in Philadelphia, PA.
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior (West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV)
- Learning and Behavior (Rutgers, Camden, NJ)
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Behavioral Assessment
- Behavioral Treatment
- Applied Research Methods
- Radical Behaviorism
- Statistics I
- Statistics II
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Behavior Theory and Philosophy
- Integrated Treatment of Feeding, Speech and Mouth Function in Pediatrics (Diane Bahr, MS, CCC-SLP, CIMI)
- Verbal Behavior Training: Introductory Course (Dr. Vince Carbone)
- Verbal Behavior Training: Consultant Course #3 (Dr. Vince Carbone)
- Feeding Therapy: A Sensory Motor Approach (Talk Tools)
- The SOS Approach to Feeding (Dr. Kay Toomey)
- Learning to Learn (STARS School)